Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wow, twice in the same day!! Last week, we went to Mobile, AL and goofed around with Melissa and Joseph for a day and had a great time. In the morning we shot their engagement session and then in the afternoon we shot Melissa's bridals. I am dying to show some of the bridals, but I can't. Needless to say there was a sexy girl, a gorgeous dress, an old theater, water fountain and a parking garage involved in the whole thing. Both sessions were fun and March isn't close enough for us!! I can't think of enough ways to say how much fun we had with Melissa, Joseph and Jennifer.

In a staircase at a Museum. Cool light. Good eyes, Jennifer.
Joseph is a police officer and knew this guy. No, we didn't get arrested, although I know that must have been the first thing that some of you thought.

Cool wall!


Inside a carriage house that is now a bar.
So hot! Upstairs at the carriage house and in bed.
Very sexy!

I love you guys, Melissa and Joseph. Thanks for everything while we were with you and we can't wait to come up with a reason to shoot you again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...Javon...great pics....can't wait for march either...Jen:)

Anonymous said...

I love them!!! I can't wait to see everything!!!!! Thanks so much guys!

Anonymous said...

I lvoe these!! They're awesome!