Thursday, December 28, 2006

So, this is Kristen. We were shooting a wedding Tuesday the 19th and I grabbed this shot. She is Dawn's sister and our assistant at weddings. Amanda is going to kill me b/c Kristen got on the web first! Haha. Anyway, big announcement. On Christmas...
...Alex, her boyfriend...
became Alex, the fiance!!
We are shooting their wedding on the 29th of December of '07. Kristen was nice enough to do it on our off-season. Little dilemna though, Kristen is the bride, Dawn is the maid of honor, which leaves no one with me shooting the wedding! I guess we'll have to get Amanda at some more weddings. It would just be nice if she would come back to work. Amanda, I miss you and need you, your family has had you long enough!

You know what really kills me, I have known Kristen as long as some members of my immediate family. When I first met Dawn, Kristen could sit on my lap, wasn't old enough to watch R rated movies and still thought boys were gross. Now she is getting married, my best friend has 2 little girls of his own and my childhood sweetheart is laying next to me sleeping so she can be rested up for work in the morning. I guess it is another of life's little miracles, growing up. It is a little depressing though. I don't want to be older, but the harder I fight it, I find the bite to be more painful. I hope I can concentrate on the miracles that I have and the ones yet to come rather than dwell on the ones that have already passed me by.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess Josh Groban should hurry up and propose so I can get on the web too!

Anonymous said...

But I thought Amanda was already married. I'm so confused. Maybe Kristen and Alex will get a cat of their own someday and my dreams will come true, too...

Anonymous said...

Do they still require blood tests for a marriage license in Georgia?

Anonymous said...

WOW Congrats to them!! I was just thinking "man I need to call Javon and see how they are doing..." :-D

Anonymous said...

Check soon for online registry here.