Saturday, December 16, 2006

So...I am still working on Ginsey's wedding. Finally got the reception done, so it's on to family and then bride and groom. However, I thought I'd share some of our favorites from the sessions that we have been shooting since then.

This is from Melissa and Dennis engagement session in downtown. We were so excited that it didn't rain, although there was a shot that we had wanted to do in the rain. Still, the plan went from shooting in hotel lobby's to inside and outside hotels. I am really looking forward to their wedding at The Biltmore Ballrooms in June.

Here we are getting started.


Loved this shot, the minute I took it. She is so beautiful, I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress!!


A little lean this way or that and this could have been dangerous! Ha, I laugh in the face of tradition and danger! Hahaha.




More sessions to come...

No comments: