Thursday, December 07, 2006

In Mobile, Alabama

We're in Mobile at the Hotel about to leave to shoot the totally awesome Melissa Moorehead's Engagement and Bridal session. We had dinner late last night with her and Jennifer Simpson, her coordinator. I think we are going to have a great time today. I will post the images when I get back to the office. Maybe I can get her in the parking garage...


Oh, a very special thanks to Kristen who worked late for us last night on Melissa Jackson's engagement picture. I hope she has a wonderful time in the Dominican Republic!

Talk to you guys soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiger is king of his domain yet again! You kids have fun out there in L.A. (that's Lower Alabama)...

Anonymous said...

Hey...had a blast with ya'll...can't wait to see the pics-Jen:)