Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thanksgiving weekend we got to shoot Ginsey Paulk and Atlanta Braves pitcher Blaine Boyer's wedding. What an extravaganza! We had so much fun and everyone was so much fun to work with. We actually dusted the cobwebs off of Amanda so that she could help us out and get out of the office or wherever she's been. I actually started photographing the day before at her bridesmaids luncheon where I got to meet some of the girls, there were about 17-18 of them! Then, it was on to the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. There had to be easily over a thousand people at the wedding, what a show of friendship!! Ginsey and Blaine are 2 of the nicest people that you will ever meet and it was easy to see how many people their lives have touched.
Ginsey's mom, Ginger said that a Ladybug was good luck.
I knew this was a winner the moment I saw it. They were supposed to be handing out programs to the guests, but a little suggestion from a guy with a camera and whammo!!

Shiloh farms at night!
Dancing their first dance

Becky dancing with one of the flower girls. By the way, Becky owns Kiss the Bride, a wonderful dress shop in downtown Valdosta. Girls, if you are getting married, definitely check it out.

Not sure I can't explain this one. I think that is a Boar's head.
I apologize ahead of time ladies for not knowing all your names, but here's Brian McCann, his girlfriend, Adam LaRoche and his wife, Ginsey and Blaine, then another groomsmen(sorry I can't remember your name) and his girlfriend.
In the limo
22 Groomsmen!!(not sure they are all here though)
Dawn's favorite shot from the wedding. She is also a big fan of Brian.
I am sure that someone will correct me, but this is Brent(maybe Brett) with his daughter.

This is Trav, I hope. I really tried to remember everyone's name!
12 of the 17-18 bridesmaids!!(I think the others were small children)
The whole wedding party

Blaine looking quite fashionable
This shot is for you, Ginger!
These are for us!

Alot more blogging to come...

No comments: