Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Shooting Ginsey!!

I can't believe the last few weeks. It's already December, we have hit a record number of weddings for this year and have almost booked more than half of next year! My Thanksgiving went by in a blur of Ginsey as I spent a good portion of the week photographing this girl and having a blast! I shot her bridals the Monday before her wedding, so I tried to be tame for fear of messing up the dress.

We started in her bedroom, how much does that rock!?!
On the porch, overlooking the lake in front of her house.

Ginsey was goofing off on the staircase!
Back to her bedroom for some pics on the bed. Here she is playing with her Manolo Blahniks.
I love this one!



There is so much more to come. Her wedding will be the next thing that I will put on here, I think. It rocked, but more on that to come. We have a busy few weeks ahead of us. We are off to Mobile, AL towards the end of this week to photograph a kickin' chick. We haven't got to meet her yet, but I loved getting to talk to her and I love getting to talk to Jennifer, her coordinator. Melissa, here I come girl!!

No comments: