Thursday, December 28, 2006

So, at the beginning of the month, I think around the 5th, I got the privelage to work with the 2 prettiest girls in the city again! This was a workout, I am going to have to get in shape to keep up with them. I was running all over the place trying to get these pictures. We were actually trying to get a picture for John and Heather's Christmas card, so it was not as loose and goosey as last time, but I still had a great time. Can't wait to see what we get to do next!! So we went to John's uncle's house. He decorates like Clark Grizzwald for Christmas. After 2 minutes, Erin had a funny smelling substance on her shoe, maybe 20 minutes after that Megan had assasinated a snowman and John posed with a candycane.

Here's Erin, a soon to be model.

Striking a pose for her fans!!
Megan givin' me the eye, always keepin her eye on me.
Look at this face!

This ended up being the Christmas card, hope you got one, we did!
Before the snowman got whacked!!
"You're next, Javon", she thinks!

"I've got one, too!"
Here's John helping out with the props
"Put the camera down or else..."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unidentified Foreign Substance on Megan's right shoe, photo #5.