Monday, May 07, 2007

"Youh ah one stinky guy!!"

In the absence of images I give you this...


First of all, it had been a very hot day and quite a long one. I guess I got kind of sweaty, ok maybe a bit more than kinda...ok, it was a lot more than kinda. Anyway, I was walking around the reception and I mosied over to the slideshow we had playing at the reception. I love going over there when noone can see me coming and overhearing what people have to say about the images! So I walk up and no one "saw" me coming. The woman in front of me hints at a sniff in the air, takes a quick glance to her right and quickly exits stage left! I thought it was the funniest thing I had seen and I wish I had pictures of her reaction. Needless to say I now am carrying a change of clothes to receptions for those really hot days!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you obviously haven't played a vigorous, winning-is-everything best-of-seven match of table tennis with this guy.

Anonymous said...

LOL EWWWWW LOL

Did Dawn tell you I might be coming to Valdosta for Xmas?? Mike's leaving again so I figure Hmmm...where do I want to spend my holidays???

Unknown said...

I'm not sure that you should be sharing that story with people, but I can't tell you how glad I am that you did :) I'm so happy that those things happen to people besides me.

Unknown said...

YOu probably shouldn't share that story with people but I'm glad you did :) I'm happy those things don't only happen to me.

Anonymous said...

Two stinky events in a row. Brides, you'd best make sure the air conditioning can be cranked down to about 70 degrees for your event.