Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Over the Hill...

I'm like freakin' out!!! We have always set goals for ourselves for they year in the way of how many weddings we would like to shoot and this year we not only achieved that but have pole vaulted past that mark. Our goal this year was to shoot 25-30 weddings with our current pricing structure. Last week we booked #41(hence "Over the Hill") and we still have potential bookings for this year!

A huge THANKS to everyone! We look forward to working our a##es off for you!

The above pic is a shot of the side of my desk with 2 of my most essential tools in keeping my life straight, my Blackberry and my schedule book! The most important thing that keeps my life straight was the beautiful girl that I posted a picture of earlier.

Thanks again for making my dreams come true, everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa.......Excitement......yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel so famous . . . having my autograph published on the internet and all! Glad my contract faxed through okay and I'm sorry to have put you over the hill! Can't wait to see y'all!

Javon said...

Hey, we're pumped to have you guys!

Anonymous said...

See you in December.

Javon said...

Don't be so sure.