Thursday, May 24, 2007

Amelia and Ross, May 12

This was our best friend's sister's wedding. I am now 2 down in the 3 weddings that I have been secretly a little freaked about, the other was Pattyann's wedding to Eric. I had a lot of fun, although it was a little hard to watch Amelia walk down the aisle, it meant I am getting older. I think it was much harder on John since it was his little sister. Anyway, congratulations you guys. Remember, Ross if we ever hear about you being a bad boy, we can tell you a story that involves me and John, a pellet gun, a crazy wacked out neighbor and the police! Just joking.


Michael, Jennifer's son. Reminds me of another Michael.

And the girls, Erin and Megan, you guys know them!

Amelia and her father

The excited groom

Megan during the ceremony

Ross displaying the beautiful bouquet from The Flower Gallery. These guys are awesome!

A very excited Michael attacks his aunt Elizabeth

Who's this handsome devil?

The guys

Heehee

Erin cheesin' it up

This is a big smile for Megan

The girls

Erin playing with her basket

Ahh...Amelia

Sure you want to marry this guy?











3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! I've been waiting forever to see these. You're right. The pics against those wall lights were cool.

Unknown said...

OMG. I forgot that story! She really did call the police.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics with the lights on the wall, unique, georgous.