Friday, May 18, 2007

Katy and Jason May 5

We started Katy and Jason's wedding off at the rehearsal dinner. It was beautifully decorated and the food was pretty good, too! The wedding itself was in a very small church and the reception was held at the Arts Center. Good job decorating credits goes to Doug Carter and Fran (don't remember your last name). We had a wonderful time at this wedding and I really getting to hang out with Katy and Jason again. I really appreciated all the stuff that Jason told me that day, the boy is a natural tour guide!

A shot from the rehearsal
Katy peeking at me from the window in her house!
Here is her beautiful dress. I loved the lace work in this.
And her flowers.
Not sure who this is, but Dawn just loved the shot.
Katy and Dad right before the ceremony.
The cake. It actually loses something in the picture, it was massive.
The first dance.
I've heard of Pig 'n a blanket, but this...
Jason tearing it up again on guitar. Back in November at Kristin C's wedding, I've got a shot of him doing the same thing.
This is one after we talked Katy's mom into letting us do a few at the house.
In a different room. The Miller's have a beautiful house and I just loved all the colors. Geez, I am so not a guy. :-)
Quick shot outside
This river is right next to what's left of a Grits Mill on Jason's property. I hope I spelled that right, Jason!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... I see you are learning to appreciate the value of an interesting wall...ha ha...great pics...talk to you soon-Jenifer:)

Javon said...

Well, a fantastic coordinator showed me one day, all day, the value of a great wall! :-)