Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dawn!!!

Today is Dawn's 29th birthday! She is the most important part of my life. I have seen alot of things in this world and I have met a lot of people, but my life has always led me back to her. I have watched her grow from a "I don't want to go anywhere but Orlando and Tennessee girl" to a true girl of the world. I know that sometimes I take her on some pretty crazy journeys but I am glad that she has the courage to come. I love you more than you will ever know.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, happy birthday, DAWN! You've become someone that I could only imagine 14 years ago, and I'm glad to still call you friend. I love you, too...but much less than this maniacal husband of yours. Here's hoping your day is filled with Reba tunes everywhere you turn. :)

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! Happy Birthday!!! Cake, ICE CREAM, presents, woo hoo!

Happy Birthday Dawn, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Dawn! Nice shot in front of the eiffel tower.