Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Jessica and Stephen May 19

Jessica and Stephen are a lot of fun to work with, very laid back with decent to good personalities. Just joking! Anyway, we just got back from our weekend on the road and I have to tell you, I am not as tired as I thought I'd be. 3 weddings in one weekend, wow! Before I got to those, I wanted to show some of Jessica's from the weekend before. We were actually supposed to have 2 that weekend, but due to unforseen circumstances we were only able to have one.
Since it was going to be a smaller wedding, we gave Kristen the night off and Dawn and I shot this one solo. We got to hang out with Jessica's cool Dad. Love your choice of footwear, Mr. Jones. He was wearing flipflops the whole day. Wish I had done that. We got to drive a golf cart and talk with a girl named "Trash" Hmm, not sure what that meant, but she was real sweet. Everyone was. Before I get a bit long winded, here are some pics.

Stephen right before the ceremony
This dude was dancing to his own beat
Cute flowergirl
We thought this was a neat idea
During the reception, looks like she was ready to go
She wasn't though
Quick and easy portraits from here on out




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures. We had a blast with you guys. Thanks for everything!
--Jessica & Stephen

Anonymous said...

The pictures were great and so are ya'll... We appreciate everything ya'll did. Just remember that black flip flops go with your standard attire at all weddings--BLACK-- Keep up the great work & come see us when you just want to chill out & ride the golf cart!!!

Thanks,
Elaine (Mother of the Bride)