Friday, March 23, 2007

Tori and Walker 03-17-07

BACK TO OCILLA!! This time it was for Tori and Walker's wedding at the same places that Lindsay and Hank had their wedding. It was nice because we got to hang out with people we already knew. Awesome wedding, very laid back, but let me tell you, they can really let loose at the reception. And from what I heard that day, the night before too!

Nice shot of Tori's caboose(I think that is how you spell that)
Quick grab before walking down the aisle
Tori and Dad
Leaving the ceremony site! She should have worn stilts, dang that boy is tall
Everyone had fun at the reception!
The bass player from The TAMS.
Aww, look who caught the bouquet
There was no need for professional dancers, some people were pulling double duty

I know she felt silly here


Thanks you guys we had a great time. Guess I won't be back to Ocilla until November :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the dog picture!