Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ginsey and Blaine Part 2

On his way down to Spring Training, Blaine and Ginsey made a quick stop to do some more portraits. I only had about 30 minutes as he had to get to Orlando and I didn't want to be the reason he was late! I could have shot the two of them all day, but I'll take what I can get. I wish I had the bandwidth to show them all, but this will have to do for now.

Ginsey playing in the wind
Perfect moments. You can't plan them or fake them, you have to be good enough to get them! This was one of those where Dawn and I both had the same reaction when we were editing these. "This is the shot!"
Snuggling together

How cool is this?
The wind got carried away, actually so did Ginsey. (I know it's corny!)
This was Blaine's brainchild with a little help from me!
Family portrait
Ginsey and her puppy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cold, but fun afternoon.