Thursday, March 22, 2007

240 and counting down!!

After 6 years of struggling with my weight, I have decided to do something about it. I am holding myself accountable. Every week I am going to check in here and post my weight for that week. I got as high as 250, I will never go there again. I figure if I feel like I have people over my shoulder it will make me less likely to let up on myself. I know that during this time my weight will go up and down but it is longterm that I am interested in. I am not giving up on myself this time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sounds good to me. Just leave the junk food on the floor next to my bowl, and I'll help limit your temptations. Say, what's weigt?

Javon said...

There's always a typo. No matter how careful I am, there's always a TYPO!!!!!

Javon said...

I know that in those times I want bad food, I'll alwaays have J-Lo to think of!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I want you to do this for you and not because of someone else!!! I'll be cheering you on hun!!!

Anonymous said...

Two weeks and no update???