Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A DAY WITH PATTYANN!!! and Eric :-)

I've known Pattyann for something like 10 years or so. She is one of Kristen's friends, which is how I knew her. Then some years ago, she up and left with her family and moved to Augusta. The last thing I remember Pattyann and I doing was sitting in the back of a church during a funeral, trying to be serious but cutting up anyway! I got to spend the day with Pattyann and Eric as I did a rarity for me and shot Engagement and Bridals on the same day! I only wish we could have gotten to go out to eat after the meeting we had that night, but they had to drive back home. I can't wait, their wedding is going to be so exciting and fun. That's what matters anyway, right?

I started them off in the dirt. Hahaha

We had a lot of fun trying to perfect this shot!

Playing around in their hybrid car. They suck!


Wish I could post pics from her Bridals, but I'm afraid that Eric would accidentally see!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I take it nobody got arrested or banned from public property this time?