Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Melissa and Joseph 03-10-07

There are so many awesome images, I wish I could show them all. To be honest, I am not sure how we pulled this one off. Dawn and I were both horribly sick and Kristen had her first outing where I was not even available by phone(since I was sick in bed). To sound even stranger, this wedding couldn't have been much better, I just wish I had felt better so that I could have enjoyed it more.

Melissa and Joseph, we love you guys. You would do absolutely anything that we asked of you and didn't complain when you might have felt silly. You guys rock! There are no other words to describe you. We are sorry that the whole thing is over with. Here are the pics!

At the rehearsal dinner
The flowers
I will probably get in trouble for this, hahahahaha!
I love this. Melissa and Dad have a moment before the ceremony
Melissa writes to Joseph
Right before the ceremony in the limo
Right before the ceremony with Joseph
Right after the ceremony in the limo
The cake
The first dance

Overall shot
Leaving for the night
The girls!!
I know I am out of order, but here's Melissa before the ceremony again. Couldn't keep the camera away from her.
I wish I had a shot like this of me and Dawn
This one is going in our gallery!


Dawn loves this series
I love this one even though it is pretty much a window light
Tadaa!!!!

Now I have to go so I can post her wedding online and take Dawn to work as we are down to one car again.

No comments: