Sunday, October 12, 2008

Julia and AJ - October 4th

Last weekend we shot Julia and AJ's wedding. We had a great time. It was at a beautiful little country church near an awesome cotton field! I was able to talk them into going their for some shots, thanks guys!! I really do appreciate it.

Here's Julia and her grandmother.

Now the many expressions of Julia:




AJ just kickin' back
This is Jessica, she's been in quite a few weddings that I've shot. Even one of my very first and yet strangely, she still likes me. Haha

Julia had a great time, I think.
Eddie was such a big help. He was Julia's coordinator.
The romance was everywhere, even Julia's Mom and Daddy Bob got into it.
The only casualty of the day!
And the quick CPR that was performed.
Wow!
Very cool, just hanging in the fields

I stopped her on the way back to the church for this one!

Hanging right before the ceremony
Jonathan was always sitting down. How lazy!

Jonathan pulled a muscle hanging out the window getting this shot, totally worth it.
One of the highlights of my night, GUMMYBEARS!!
Julia dancing with her Dad. Love the light!
Jonathan got this shot with Julia and Daddy Bob

Dancing with Daddy Bob



Playing with the fireworks
The Covington's crew just hanging around.
Jonathan got this shot of me doing the chair walk across the reception, I swear it's the easiest way to get around!!
Thanks again to Jonathan for helping me out. I couldn't be doing this without you right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Welcome! I had a blast!

Unknown said...

I just found your site and if I recall correctly the reason the girl on the right has her back turned to the bride and groom (in the shot of Julia and AJ running out) is that was about the time the bridesmaids dress caught on fire.