Thursday, October 30, 2008

FYM!!

Last weekend we shot Therese and Dean's wedding. Therese is from Chicago but she came all the way down to Georgia at Gin Creek in Moultrie to get married. It was such an awesome day and I got to share it with my friends Jonathan and Kevin. I even got to make new friends with the wedding party and hopefully they'll keep in touch. I hope that Therese and Dean have a great time at their reception in Chicago this weekend and I am so sorry that I couldn't be there with you guys!

Therese got her bridesmaids these Tomshoes. Awesome idea really. For every pair that you buy, Toms will give a pair to a child in need!

Jonathan's shot of Therese getting ready, awesome!

Christy, I hope I spelled that right.

Therese is a big polaroid fan, we are like soulmates!! I wonder if Connie is reading this!

Showing off the shoes.

The Dads.

Dean's Dad

There are so many things that I could write for this, I just don't have the time. What can you come up with?

Jonathan does a lot of complaining throughout the day, I think he's had his fill of Napoleon stories!!
Here's Kevin who wanted to see what a normal day is like for me. Like that exists, so I brought him along and put him to work.
He was enamored with the bouquets!
Therese let me use her polaroid camera, I wanted to take it with me!! I'd love to shoot a whole wedding with one of these.

COOL!

The girls right before the ceremony

I love this shot of her. She had a wonderful time even though she looks sad here.

Here's Megan from Gin Creek. She's an absolute blast. I wanted to post some of Kelli but I was threatened with my life. Can't shoot her wedding if I'm dead!

On her way to the ceremony

This is so cool.

Something about the guys and flowers that day. Dean, you look so pretty!
Mmm...yeah, another make up your own quote
AWESOME!!! Thanks so much guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have i told you lately how much i loved my photos and how much i miss you and the boys!??!! i wish yall would be here for tomorrow.

thank you again. you seriously made my wedding day amazing!

Anonymous said...

I only complain because that is what awesome people do!!! I had a great time Javon! Thanks for everything!