Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Grilled Cheese and a Good Friend!

I did something the other day that I have never done before, I made a grilled cheese sandwich.  I had just watched an episode of Bobby Flay's Throwdown about grilled cheese sandwiches and I guess I was inspired.  Dawn even had me make one for her the next day for lunch.
Tonight I had a really good friend stop by  that I haven't seen since I was in college.  Kevin has been touring with the Sesame Street Live show for the last 6 years!!  He wants to see what one of our wedding is like, so I think I will take him to our next one!  It was really awesome to see him again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not belive you have never made a grilled cheese....well you're about to be a dad so i think many more grilled cheeses are in your future...

Anonymous said...

throw some ham in there next time...or some bacon.

Anonymous said...

and you brought him to my wedding! which was awesome because we ate zebra cakes and had a ton of fun :)

Javon said...

It was a lot of fun wasn't it. Your pics are up next!!