Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Brittany and Blake - Sept. 27, 2008

In the spirit of getting caught up, I am going to try and start posting right after weddings again. Oh man, this was early, we started at 6A.M. this weekend!! Now that Dawn is staying home, I had to enlist a bit of help, so my friend Jonathan Chick came to give me a helping hand. We had an awesome time with Brittany and Blake, they even spent some time with us after the wedding to do some cool shots!!

Billie Jean stretching on the floor.


Girls and their mirrors.
Mom's and their mirrors!
Love this
even better
Billie Jean enjoying a little snack
Blake's Dad
Right before the ceremony, she just couldn't hold it in.
Awesome!
Awesome moment. Just before she walks in, Selina has a moment to herself.
Brittany's Dad
After the ceremony shots. Thanks to Jonathan for this one.
This was another of Jonathan's shots. I love it b/c you can see Jonathan' s reflection and mine and Brittany's in Blake's glasses.
Before the walk down the aisle
Another of Jonathan's, great shot!
Just nice and easy portraits

I love this, a little overexposure never hurt anyone. I figured that out by accident this year.
How cool


At the carwash, yeah!!

I will be backdating the blog too to include our other weddings this year!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Such a fun wedding! I love this last one of Brittany ~ but I especially love the ones at that familiar Pawn shop ;) It was great seeing you and I'm so proud of you for posting this so quickly! When can we see you again???

Javon said...

Hopefully soon!!