Friday, October 31, 2008

Dawn and her maternity pictures!!

Well, here they are.  I did these the same way that I approach everything else with my work.  I wanted something natural and in Black and White to portray the feeling and emotion that we are feeling.  I think color can be too playful sometimes and doesn't do the images justice.  I actually didn't even want to do them at first, I was scared.  This is my child, I don't want to screw up.  I didn't want to let Dawn down.  She is my everything, she's my Paris...








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've often wished I could see more of Dawn, but that's not exactly what I was thinking. If she's your Paris, I hope she doesn't change hands as much as the city.

Seriously, I've really enjoyed sharing moments of this pregnancy with you guys. You're being transformed into people you never knew you could be, and you may not even realize it!

Anonymous said...

These are incredible! When are you going to do my maternity pictures?

Unknown said...

ummm where did you learn how to be the sweetest most romantic man and say all the right things....you should teach a class....but I'm sure it comes from within...and those are beautiful pictures....