Saturday, September 22, 2007

John, Heather and Erin and Megan, we miss you!

So we were supposed to go see the Braves game with John and Heather, but they had to go to a party! Dawn and I decided at the last minute that we would go to the game. It is the 2nd to last home game before the season ends, but we have a wedding tomorrow in Helen, GA and we couldn't go to the last one. We got to the game in the 4th inning and thankfully got to sit in the shade on the 2nd level.

On the way to the game we got passed by this car! Dawn took this one for me.
I love walking into a stadium. It's kind of like Wow!
Dawn took this shot of Francoeur's tooshy!
I decided I would risk getting thrown out by getting even closer to the action, another shot of Francoeur's tooshy.
My favorite person at the game!! Unfortunately, she wasn't signing autographs.
She did let you get close to take pictures though.
After the Braves won the game in the 11th inning. Texeira drove in the winning run with a hit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you went. Wish we were there.

Anonymous said...

Gee, I'm glad you don't miss me.....

Unknown said...

Love the last shot of the sky over the stadium.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.