Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cara and Alvaro, July 21 - Miami, FL

Well, still trying to get caught up. This was an awesome wedding in Coconut Grove, Miami, FL. We flew in on Friday to get ready, but our flight was a bit delayed so I didn't get to see Cara and Alvaro before the wedding day. It was awful muggy. The wedding took place in the beautiful Mayfair Hotel and Spa. Dawn says that she would love to just go back and stay a while.

Here is where the ceremony took place.
Awesome decorations, I loved the red.


Here is a shot from the reception/first dance
This is Jackie from Jackie Oh Events. She is fabulous, I can't wait to work with her again.
Loved this shot of Cara
This one, too!

These were taken the day after. I love these sessions, because the wedding is over and there are no distractions and we can shoot, shoot, shoot...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the dinner. The red made it look mysterious and romantic. I really like the picture on the spiral staircase.

Anonymous said...

Javon did you get any pics of my bridal meltdown while I was getting ready? LOL That would have been "bride in her natural state" pic.