Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A couple of engagement sessions!

Chelsea and Garrett


So this morning, we got up to the phone ringing off the hook and Chelsea and Garrett showed up before I could get dressed! Dawn had to throw shorts at me. We had a real good time and I hope they are as excited about having us shoot their wedding as we are about shooting it.


Love the piping here!

I think they might have felt a little unsure about this one, but I liked it.

Aren't they awesome



Ashley and Russell



We shot Ashley and Russell's session a while ago, but I am so behind I was just able to finish it. We get to shoot their wedding this weekend in Helen, Ga. We are looking forward to it. Because of the heat that has been going through Atlanta, we decided to do the whole session inside, so I met them at the CNN center and we played in there and at The Omni. Both of these places make for some awesome images.

We actually were part of The CNN tour at this point!

I have always wanted to do something in this hallway.

Look out Ashley and Russell, here we come!

No comments: