Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's time for an update...where in the world ia Javon and Dawn?

After just getting back from Jersey and almost getting caught up on phone messages and e-mails, we are off again. This week Dawn and I are hanging out in Jekyll Island with Jennifer Franks! We are here shooting images for the tourism authority for a publication that they are putting out nation wide. With our busy schedule this fall, we might have turned them down, but it was Jennifer that asked so we couldn't say no. After all, she is treating us like royalty while we are here!

At 5:30 this morning the alarm goes off and it is off to work. I left Dawn in bed, like I had a choice really and Jen and I headed out to Driftwood Beach to catch the sunrise. Driftwood Beach got it's name from all the ...anyone...anyone...driftwood that is there. Jen is such a trooper, I told her that she didn't have to come with me, but she did anyway. I'm glad, she turned into a great assistant. It was a beautiful morning, which we were grateful for, since we thought it was going to rain. NO RAIN TODAY!!

Here's what I told Jen looks like a praing mantis
The tide was coming in so the waves were really crashing on the rocks. Thia one rocks!
There is a shimp boat in this one, can anyone find it?
Shrimp and grits, shrimp soup, shrimp scampi, fried shrimp, grilled shrimp....- Bubba
Blame my Mom, I love shrimp boats!
This is the Jekyll Club Hotel, this is where we are staying. Out in front is the Croquet club playing, you guessed it, croquet.
I think it's cool that they are all wearing white. Kind of like Wimbledon.

This is Crane Cottage at the Club
Faith Chapel.

Tomorrow, a golf tournament...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there. Besides, everyone should see a beachfront sunrise every now and then.