Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Missy and Taylor's Engagement, wedding to follow soon

So to Athens for Missy and Taylor's e-session. The main part of town near UGA is so not named well. We drove around a couple of times trying to find the right road. We did find it and got to see Missy and Taylor flirting with each other acroos the street. I felt like a Peeping Tom. We had a great time and thankfully it wasn't too hot. We hared the fountain wasn't on, but oh well, what can you do?
Inside the parking garage
I like it when we can include life in the images. I think sometimes we can get too caught up with making the pictures like the couple are the only people in the world. I prefer to include as much life as I can, I just don't mind when people walk by, I think it adds to the feeling.

No comments: