Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lauren and Corey July 7, 2007

Ok, we just got back from Athens and I am going to continue trying to catch up with the blog. This was our 07-07-07 wedding and it was awesome!! We will be leaving for New Jersey on Wednesday for Samantha's wedding so I have a lot to do.

Loved this one...
The shoes
Here's Lauren
Getting pumped before the ceremony
another of the beautiful flower girl
I don't show enough of ceremony on here
The reception
Why, yes, it's that adorable little flower girl
Simply freakin' awesome


and now for Corey
a little backseat lovin'
One from her bridals where we were hanging out in Books-A-Million

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember those two days....such fun.....i like them!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of the shoes as bookends. Your work really is great.

Anonymous said...

i love the bridal magazine one! her face is so cute too like she's saying "i'm sooo over reading these" haha