Monday, August 06, 2007

JLP supports the Braves!!

After a few weeks on the road, we thought we might take in a Braves game. It was the first time since Dawn has been since the '80's. We had a wonderful time and the Braves beat the Astros 12-3. It was Texeira's first game with the Braves and we got to see him hit one into the stands!
I am so behind right now on blogging and everything else that I am going to have to work my butt off to get caught up. There is a lot more to come, I promise!

By the way, I would have posted more pictures but Amanda only sent me one that I could use. The resolution was too low on the others.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Teixeira, you ig-mo.

Javon said...

My bad, I tried. At least I got to see it. By the way, when are we going?

Anonymous said...

I'm game for a game in September.

Anonymous said...

uhhh were is Jennie Mae and Whitney, they were at the game to?

Javon said...

The pictures that Amanda sent me other than this one were too low res to put on the web.