Monday, August 13, 2007

Melissa and Dennis June 22nd, whew!

It feels like I haven't blogged in a while. After having been gone for 3 weeks, I am finally starting to get stuff done again. I am extremely behind at this point, but I am going to do everything I can to get caught up before we leave for New York. I have so much to blog and very little time. I am going to try and get caught up, so a lot of my comments will have to be unfortunately brief.

We had a great time with Melissa and Dennis. The ceremony was awesome and they had a beautiful reception at the Biltmore Ballrooms.

Melissa getting ready.

I loved thi shot with the sunlight coming from behind.
Are they happy or what?
These are some of my favorite ballroom images as yet!

The new family!
Wow, I really like this. Simple yet gorgeous.
This is one of my favorite things to do with a wedding. It is called "Make Do With What You Got". We couldn't really go anywhere before the ceremony, so I looked around and found this awesome location about 10 feet away.
This seems to be a favorite of everyone's right now.
He is good looking
As they were leaving, just relaxing on a couch in the Biltmore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stunning

Anonymous said...

she was SUCH a pretty bride! you should put one of these as your homepage background :)