Monday, July 30, 2007

Carrie and Heath's Engagement

Well, it has been a heck of a few weeks. I have other stuff that I need to blog like Charity's session, the 2 more awards that we have won, Melissa's wedding but none of that stuff is with me now. I did finish Carrie's e-session today and I am going to start on her bridals tonight. Just in time too as her wedding is this weekend at Gin Creek in Moultrie, GA. I won't be able to show you her awesome bridals though yet, not until after the wedding. That really sucks, too. I always get these kick butt shots from Bridals and I never get to show them off until after the wedding and then I am lucky to remember to post them. Oh well, here are some of her e-pics!


Loved those shoes, so I asked her to bring them to her bridals. She's so cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of guy notices shoes?

Anonymous said...

I like those shoes too! HEHEHEHE (instert evil smile here)