Monday, February 19, 2007

Yaritza and Juan

On Jan 27, we shot this tremendous wedding for a fantastically photogenic bride and groom. There are not very many words to describe it so I may have to let the wedding speak for itself. Needless to say, this wedding will make our archives of weddings we show to prospective clients! I was able to finish it this afternoon and I sat back from the computer and I felt like I had just hit a homerun. I wish I could take all the credit, I really have to give a lot of credit to where it is due, Yatti and Juan you both are fabulous. Your families, what can I say, your families treated us like we were part of the family. That really means a lot to us, more than you guys will ever know. Gracias, gracias, gracias!!


I love this shot, I love it!!
Love this one, too!!
Juan as Yatti is walking down the aisle with her Dad.
I shot this and I just wanted to jump and shout and scream, "I got it, I got it!"
They make their entrance into the reception
Yatti and her Dad in the Father Daughter dance. Could you imagine what must be going through his mind.
Juan and his Mom having a dance.

And the MacDaddy award of the wedding goes too...
Yatti's Dad playing around. This guy is so much fun makes me want to be in his family, too!
They make it too easy.

Inside the limo before they went into the reception

The girl can take a picture

Juan was just waiting as Yatti was off doing something else.
One of our all-time fav's!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though that last one has a piano in it, I still like the one above it, stunning!