Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lindsay and Hank

We shot Lindsay and Hank's engagement pics the other week. I get to shoot their wedding this weekend in Ocilla, GA. It should be a lot of fun, I think I may also have some past and present brides at this wedding also! I had a good time with them even if I kept mistiming the release of classes at VSU. I will post more pics from their wedding up early next week so check back!


Trying not to get thrown out of the University
I found a new place to shoot, so I broke it in. Almost got hit by traffic again.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just like college. Javon teeters on the edge, leading others through the trepid path, and who gets caught for his naughtiness? Let's just say Javon has an uncanny ability to elude the vuhsoocops (that'd be VSU cops for the unindoctrinated).