Friday, February 02, 2007





So the other day I decided to try the Chargrilled chicken wrap from Chick-Fil-A when I went to get us supper. Now as I am trying to eat healthier, I am hoping that this will be as good as the chicken nuggets or the grilled chicken sandwiches. I unwrap it and take a bite. I think that the wrap itself has no taste whatsoever and is a little to flaky. I take a few more bites until I just have to see what is wrong with it when I find that it was also wrapped in paper and that is what I was eating! I still don't have much of a taste for it even though I know why mine tasted so bad. Oh well.

I promise that I will get back to posting images from our weddings soon. I spent most of tonight trying to get caught up on our e-mails.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, tried one of those things in hopes of eating healthier. Not only was it pricey, I was still hungry! Still ended up with a box of nuggets and 80% of the daily allowance for fat grams!
Maybe going back to Milk Bones isn't such a bad idea.