Friday, February 09, 2007

Katy and Jason's Engagement

More catching up! I was just telling Katy's mom today how lucky we were to have Katy as our bride. Everything really worked out for it to happen. She took our last Saturday that we had open in May. I actually had gotten to meet with her mom for the initial inquiry but Katy came over later! Katy really meshed with us, she wanted a distinct style of photography that fit her personality. I got to meet Jason for the first time at the session. Most of the first part was spent with him on the phone, he was trying to plan a function. As the session went on, we broke through the stiffness and found him. I wish the weather could have been better but I think we came up with some great stuff anyway. After all, all I need is for both people to be in love and the art follows!















No comments: