Thursday, January 31, 2008

Small accomplishments, thanks Mike!

Before they left to go to Washington, Mike told me that I needed to read more. I said, I didn't have time and he told me it was an excuse. You see the thing is, I used to love to read and I haven't gotten to do that since before I was in college. Well thanks to Mike, I read again last year and I kept track of the books that I read. Now, I don't get a lot of time to read, but I read when I could. The books by Mitch Albom, I would reccomend to anyone! Thank you, Mike, we miss you and Holly.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real men read nonfiction.

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys ton. Honestly, I would come back to GA in a heartbeat if we could just to be with you two again. :(

Javon said...

First of all, Harry Potter is for real men! :-)

Or at least that's what they tell me.

Anonymous said...

Please tell you read all the other Harry Potter's and not just the last one?? LOL

Javon said...

Yes, of course, I have now read them all, just not last year. :-)

Anonymous said...

I still have YET to get Mike interested in HP. You would think since we have all 7 he would want to but NOOOOOOOOO! LOL

Javon said...

he watches the movies though doesn't he? Jeez, it's not like they were put out there by Disney or anything.

Anonymous said...

LMBO! You know him and his Disney vendetta. He's a geek LOL. And yes he has. In fact, he saw the 5th one before I saw it!

~**Betsy**~ said...

Well that's all just because Mike is weird! LOL

Anonymous said...

Potter Schmotter.