Thursday, January 24, 2008

In Orlando with John and Heather and the girls

Well, we decided after a hectic year that we would take a couple of days and head down to Orlando. We had a great time and Dawn and I are already hoping that we can go somewhere again with them real soon. We didn't go to Disney or anything, we just relaxed and had a good time! I took a few images with my new toy the Nikon D3, I have been waiting on this camera since November. So far not a dissappointment.

Here's Megan at the Gaylord Palms, awesome atrium!
And Erin
I know it's hard to see her, but I like this one
The very patient family that put up with Javon and his tardiness.

Poor Megan, did Javon take a picture of you?
Thanks to Heather for distracting Megan for me so I could get one of her smiling.
Here's Heather doing my job, haha with her Christmas present. She let me borrow it the night before at Disney Village since my battery was charging.

Hanging out
Here's my girl
Almost there...

Erin was wearing out at this point
See Megan is already plotting out the next trip with Dawn and Javon. I think she's pointing to France.
At the bakery where Daddy had his awesome super Coca-Cola.
Megan locked her mommy and daddy out of their bedroom and we had to get the maintenance guy to let us in.
We played Clue the DVD version and I won.

Now it's back to work time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a great time!!!

Unknown said...

the one of megan sitting on the chair with a scowl is priceless. when does erin sign her modeling contract?