Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Courtney and Dave Part 3!!!!!!!

Well, after long last here is the blog post for Courtney and Dave's Reception. It's a definite, there will be a part 4. Just too many great images. These are after the Intercontinental, we went to 103 West. Awesome location for a reception or any venue. The decor was done by Christine at Perfect Petals. She is fabulous!! It was a great time.
Table shots, awesome!


First dance, Courtney and Dave are so awesome together.

I think she was listening to a toast given by her Dad.
Everyone had a great time at the recpetion
Then Courtney sang!
and sang!

Leaving the reception, I hated that this was over, but we had shot for over 16 hours and we were exhausted.
These are from right after the ceremony. I just love this shot, can't tell you why, it just speaks to me.
This was a great group, I really had an awesome time with everyone.

Thought this was cool. Notice the bridesmaid in the middle.

Part 4 to come.


No comments: