Thursday, January 24, 2008

Courtney and Dave, the finale!

Well here it is part 4! I can't believe that I am finally done with this wedding, I know Courtney is happy. This was a truly awesome wedding and I can't wait to get started with the album. This post is from the Bride and Groom pics that we put together and also the brunch from Sunday. Enjoy.

Unposed, after family shots
Not posed again after group shots
You guessed it!
This was one I put together...

This was from inside the Intercontinental by a red curtain.
A willing spectator
Awesome light!
I walked off to do something and I turned around and got this. Always be on your toes.
and never put the camera down
We went outside to play on Peachtree Street

A cool shot of Dave
and Courtney

From the brunch, man we were beat. We had spent over 16 hours on our feet the day before and were absolutely pooped.
If you ever get the chance, go get Sunday brunch at the Intercontinental, it was really good. Lots of fruit and Cheese!

No comments: