Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kristen's flying solo!! - Robbie and Suzette Nov 17

First, I'd like to apologize for the absence in blogging. We are trying to get caught up and we figured getting weddings done was more vital. Doesn't mean we don't love you in internet land. We now have Kristen shooting on her own now so she can earn a living while working for us. Kristen after all these years of being an assistant, now has one of her own! We love you Melissa! Somewhere near Douglas, Robbie married Suzette! As odd as it is, we originally met Suzette shooting a bachelorette issue for The Metro. As irony would have it, that is how Robbie met her as he was in the bachelor issue. Here are some long awaited pics from their wedding.

The shoes


I guess someone's a GA fan!!
I love this one. You can get lost in the emotion with a shot like this one.

Together at last.
Get a room! Just joking!
It's always a bit difficult for me to make a comment about the groom. It always makes me feel weird, now the girls, I can do that all day. Robbie, you look very nice and happy!!
I think Kristen's after MY job! Jeez, all I can say is wow! Melissa, thanks for helping move everything!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep...I am after your job! Watch out! Haha. At least I am learning from the best. Of course, it is funny to me now that you get jealous of some of my pictures:)

Anonymous said...

Who's whose assistant?

Anonymous said...

i just want to say, how happy we are with ALL our photos, and kristen, was so professional but at the same time just a down home person we loved her...we had one request for a certain pose, and the way i want or was hoping to be...MAN! she nailed it to a "T"...thanks for making out day so very special...we wish you guys all the happiness in the world and the success that comes with it...god bless.....

robbie and suzette smith