Saturday, December 15, 2007

First day in Lake Tahoe!

Well, on our first day in Tahoe, we get up at our usual time but it's actually 9 in the morning. That was strange. We chatted with Charity, our bride, a little and then it was off to explore. We got to walk in snow, play in snow and then eat lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe. After that we took a Gondola ride up the mountain to see the view. Wow!! I got to play around with Dawn in the snow. Nothing like getting to roll around in the snow with a hot little snow bunny. Well, tomorrow's the wedding, can't wait!
Got lucky to have someone nice enough to take our picture.
These are the Gondolas we rode on.
Dawn playing in the snow, making her first snow ball!
You knew it was coming...
Just a split second later and I was writhing in agony. She says it was an accident.
Take 2
Thought this was awesome!

Check out the view here.

More shots of my sweety.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. The forecast in Harrisburg changed from 80% chance of snow on Sunday to 100% chance of rain and sleet with possible snow.

Anonymous said...

you two are so cute!!! I love what you write about Dawn....Looks like you're having a great time!!

Unknown said...

Ummm....jealous....that's all I can say.

Soul Sisters said...

It looks like y'all are having fun! I miss the snow - I'm jealous! :)