Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Courtney and Dave Oct 27, Part II

I know that it's been a while since part!, I'm sorry. There are so many to go through, it's been super hard! This was the day of the wedding. We met Courtney and Dave at the Intercontinental in Buckhead for a very early morning. Kristen actually drove up from Macon where she was in a wedding to help photograph in the morning. She had to be back in Macon by noon if that tells you how early it was. I think we took the first shot at 8:30. Actually, I love days like this, it is one of the benefits of not having time limits on a wedding.

Here is a shot of Dave on the phone again.
And the butter, oh and the rings. Butter is very important. Can you believe this plate of butter costs $5?
Courtney getting her hair done.
On the way to Peachtree Christian Church, I really like this one.
Her gorgeous bouquet.
Can't forget the custom cufflinks!
The Intercontinental in Buckhead.
Inside Peachtree Christian. This is definately a reccomendation for those getting married.
Courtney and her Dad having a talk right before the ceremony.
I just love these


After the ceremony. I know what you are thinking, where are the pics from the ceremony. Well, I had to cut back on what I was posting on here to make this semi-reasonable.
In the limo, on our way back to The Intercontinental.
A very excited Courtney
It was a wonderful day, clear skies, perfect temp, awesome couple! I love you guys.

Part III and more than likely Part IV to come...

No comments: