Thursday, June 07, 2007

Whirlwind Wedding Weekend pt.2 - Elizabeth and Tony, May26

I have to be quick, I am on my way out the door to go to a meeting. This is the 2nd in a 3 wedding weekend. We had a good time despite all the smoke that was in south GA that day. We love Elizabeth and Tony and we were so excited to get to do this for them. I could write more but I am rushed and I just want to show pictures.

Shot of the smoke
It was even smoky inside the church, you can see it in the lights
"Yes, I've seen grooms fall down before" Yes, he actually told Tony this.
Right before the ceremony
Beautiful ceremony
Great reception
This one's for Tony!

Having fun at the reception






"Hey, Elizabeth, look over here" - CLICK That is really how this happened, grand total of about 2 seconds.



pt.3 to come

No comments: