Thursday, June 28, 2007

We've had a spinoff!! We're a hit!!

In honor of our recent spinoff blog, I thought that I would post some more imagfes of Erin and Megan from Easter. I haven't gotten to shoot them since then, they are getting a bit of a Diva complex! Always needing cheese and juice at their disposal and their own personal servant. They chose Dawn for that task. For what it's worth, they were perfect for the secretary job, but they wanted soooo much money and then perks on top of that. I just wasn't sure I could afford that. I sure do hope they let me keep taking pictures of them.

Check out their new blog! We now have a link to it on our blog to the right.
John found a hole in his parents backyard. These are the after shots!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A) I'm livin' it too ya know.
B) Those girls are beyond cute!
C) There are perks with my job? WHoa!

Awesome! Next: the Reality show!!

Anonymous said...

I don't just fall for anything, you know...