Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Emily and Zach - May 28 part 2...

Sorry for the delay everyone. We have been away from all things bloggy for almost a week and it has made it impossible to update the page. Here is the 2nd part of Emily and Zach's awesome wedding, enjoy!

The guys hanging out before the wedding
The girls
Something about this one I just love
"Running with pants!" This has to be one of the coolest pictures I have ever taken.
In the car
Outside of the car
No car here
Random wall in Cocoa Beach. Thanks, Jennifer S.!!

At a Doctor's office I think.
On the beach
Taking a moment for each other

The sand was a little too hot for Em's feet.
Playing in the sand at the beach!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THOSE PICTURES ARE AWESOME!!!! WOO HOO!!!! I LOVE THEM!! I'm in love with them!

Anonymous said...

We are in love with them too :) And we're so in love with all 4 of you as well!!!! Duh!