Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Whirlwind Wedding Weekend part 3 - Emily and Zach's wedding May 28 part 1

Zach and Emily got married in Cocoa Beach in the morning, I do mean the morning. It was at 7A.M.!! A beautiful sunrise wedding. It has been such an amazing experience to work with Emily and Zach. I got to shoot his sister's wedding in '05 and I had a wonderful time at that one too. Thank you, thank you to Emily and Zach. You gave so much of your time and effort to me that day to help make your pictures phenomenal, I appreciate it. Thank you for helping my art!

Emily at about 6 ish!
Last minute prepping
Right before walking down the aisle, uh sand, uh oh whatever

"Here I come!"
Zach's reaction.
Just perfect! Big thanks to everyone who dared to get out of their beds that morning to give Em the perfect day!

Yeah, she's that short!
At the reception
Here's Seth doing his rendition of "Wedding Crashers"
"Leaving" the reception. They really just circled around and spent the next few hours shooting their bride and groom pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanna say it was me who said it first: "Make me a bicycle!"

Anonymous said...

This wedding was absolutely beautiful! My husband and I attended Zach and Emily's wedding. We left Valdosta at 2 in the morning to get there on time! The setting was just perfect. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Your work is fabulous!

Javon said...

I'm sure Nander was talking about the movie "Wedding Crashers" quote.