Monday, August 14, 2006

Michele is a trip!

I promised her I would do this a few days ago. I am such a bad friend. This was such a fun session, I can only imagine how much fun we are going to have for the wedding!!

A quick shot of the back of her dress.
This was almost as much fun getting her in this position as it was taking the picture!
I love her daughter!
For the GRAND FINALE - THE SPRINKLERS!!!!!!!

We will be heading to Townsend, TN for Michele's wedding to Harry! It's going to be a good time! We are still talking about the sprinklers to people. In fact, I was so excited about it, I kept showing everyone that came by the office the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of her with her legs against the wall!! It's perfect! I'm so excited that you're going to be doing our wedding. Take care!

PS-Being as I have an exceptionally boring job and am currently obsessed with weddings, I'll be checking back/commenting often. Don't think I'm a stalker.