Sunday, August 13, 2006

Amy and TJ

Another long period of not having any posts. We have been on the road for almost an entire month and there have been places we have been able to post from and there were places where we couldn't, but we are back, at least until the end of August when we will be back on the road again.

Here is Amy Peace, we shot her sister Amy's wedding in '04. I had been looking forward to this ever since I met her when she came to talk to us about her sister's wedding. I was so excited when we finally got the call from her saying that she was getting married, the next words out of her mouth, "When are you open?"!!! I love this family!

I could have turned this into an all - Amy post, but I didn't want to hurt TJ's feelings.


Here we are playing with one of our new toys! I love this thing. I finally went out and bought a video light.

TJ's reaction when he saw Amy for the first time.
Just fun and relaxed. No stiff poses or fake smiles. Just the way I like it!Playing around with Amy right before the ceremony.
The flower girl was playing with her flowers during the ceremony, wasn't she cute? Bride's bouquet on the bar.

On the golf course at sunset!

No comments: