Thursday, August 24, 2006

Crazy weekend...crazier ones to come!

Ok, ok it's been crazy and it looks like it is going to just get busier. We thought that we were going to have an off season, but in the last few days I've come to realize that it is not going to happen. We spent the entire weekend interviewing and managed to get a wedding in there too! We collapsed early Monday with 3 newly booked weddings that we are very excited about. One is for Mandy Koch at Primrose Cottage, I can't wait, the next one we booked on Sunday for Elizabeth Stricklin. Her wedding will be at the Beachview Club on Jekyll Island!! The next one we booked is for Carrie Sears, I love her whole family! I got the phone call as we were headed to Maggiano's in Buckhead! By the way, this is a fantastic restaurant. I had to drop Dawn off at the door as I parked the car in the rain. She wouldn't let me Valet Park our car.

So here we are abou to leave again. Tomorrow we leave for Townsend, TN to shoot Michele and Harry's wedding at Heritage Park! We will be coming back on Monday. Dawn says she feels like she is living out of a suitcase, I can sympathise with her, but I love what we are doing. I know this will sound corny, but I feel like I am living a dream. I am so worried that I am going to wake up in a small apartment in Camilla, GA getting ready to go back to the same school, and the same classroom for year after year. I can't say enough how much I love this passion of mine.

Thank you everyone who has been a part of my dream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn,

Trust me, valet parking at Maggiano's and Cheesecake Factory in Buckhead is the way to go. If you are too much a tightwad to spring for that, both restaurants have locations up at Perimeter Mall that you can park for free.

Javon,

Your passion is what makes you great! That dream of Camillacould still be yours...Thanks be to God that you've come this far by His grace. We love having you around on occasion...even Megan.

John